More and more homeowners today are choosing to sell their homes FSBO (For Sale By Owner) and foregoing the help of a real estate agent. Selling your home with this method can end up saving you a potentially hefty commission (industry average is 5-7 percent of the home’s selling price).Plus many FSBO sellers feel that they have more control in the process of selling their home since they’re essentially making all the rules.
According to the National Association of Realtors, over 70 percent of all home buyers now use the Internet to search for homes so if your house isn’t on the internet, it should be.And that’s where we can help. Using our Online Property Presentation feature, we can provide you with a great marketing tool to get your home on the web in front of potential buyers.
Here’s how it works. You order an appraisal from us via our website. Once the report is complete, we can publish a summary page of the appraisal to the site (with your permission, of course.) A unique webpage URL is created for your property address that you use in all aspects of marketing your home to potential buyers. Your webpage is displayed as a beautiful Flash-animated listing brochure – just like what actual real estate agents use to market their listings. Your webpage will also include:
- A prominent display of your contact information so potential buyers know how to reach you
- A Property Details and Property Highlights area to display information like community and/or neighborhood demographics, school district, your home’s unique amenities, and any other features about your home you want to highlight
- A detailed summary of our complete appraisal report and a link for your potential buyers to download it
- A link to download an online location map so prospects can see your exact property address
- An impressive virtual tour of all the photos of your home contained in our appraisal report
- An e-mail link for potential buyers to send your webpage to a friend
You know your home better than anyone. And you know what features to highlight and what features you might want to downplay. So let us help you get the exposure your home deserves.
Appraisals By Michael Is a certified home appraiser who specializes in home appraisals, bankruptcy appraisals, divorce appraisals, estate matters, credit union appraisals, and bail bonds appraisals. On Appraisals By Michael's free appraisal website, homeowners are able to access numerous tools such as the homeowner assistance calculator.
Contact us today so that we can start on your home appraisal in Atlanta.